299+ sales / month
99+ sales / month
1+ sales / month
7 reasons to join mspy affiliate program
$192 Maximum Initial Commission amount per single conversion
120 Days Sales Tracking – you never lose your customer
$82.7 Average Check will assure you get a solid return
Recurring commissions on retained customers
Additional CPA offers for you to choose from: PPS, Fixed Price & Trial2Paid
Flexible pay cycles and multiple payment methods
Multi-Tier Revenue Share system fosters improvement and continues growth
Top Performers are never left unpraised and there are always new hights to clear
Dedicated Affiliate Managers will do their best to help You reach the Next Level
View our Commission Ladder
|Tier||Monthly sales||New sales||Rebills|
Start Up Bonus – start fast, earn extra, scale more
Referral Bonus – bring in experienced affiliates and collect your bounty
Achievement Bonus – custom performance - based premiums for special achievements
View our Bonus Grid
|Startup L3||+25% Payout||50+ sales within first 30 days|
|Startup L2||+20% Payout||30+ sales within first 30 days|
|Startup L1||+15% Payout||10+ sales within first 30 days|
|Referral||$200||Once referred affiliate makes $1000|
|Achievement||custom||Each time tailored anew|
Banners - Customizable banners of all sizes and designs (200+)
Landing pages – to meet the customer’s query (50+)
- PPC Ads - Multilanguage keywords for USA, UK, Germany, France, Spain and more!
- SEO keywords
- Videos and tutorials
- Steadfast S2S Tracking
- Real-time Reporting
- Advanced Analytics
- Mobile Panel App
- Tokens & Sub IDs
- Impression Pixel
- Postback URLs
- Ad Groups
- 1) What is mSpy affiliate program?
mSpy affiliate program is an online performance-based marketing solution, which rewards it’s members for successful result-oriented promotional activities, such as sales, leads etc.
- 2) How does it work?
The process may be split into 2 parts. 1st, you introduce a potential client to product/offer/opportunity, where she is required to click your Tracking Link to proceed. The 2nd part starts after the click – we track the activities of the potential client and reward you once the desired action (sales, lead submit etc.) is performed.
- 3) How do I apply and start profiting?
Carefully fill in your application for our affiliate team to review it. If approved, you will receive a welcome email, containing all the necessary information, including link building guide and further links to other tutorials. If rejected, you will receive an email, specifying the possible reasons of rejection.
- 4) How do I access creative files?
- Creatives will be available within your affiliate account, “Creatives” section. You will be able to generate a display code for any creative, add it to your Ad Group or simply download the raw file.
Commission & Bonuses
- 5) How are commission rates reviewed?
- Commission rates are reviewed on a monthly basis, according to our Commission Ladder. Once your monthly performance qualifies for a commission boost, we will apply it, notify you and salute your health. Commission boost is granted for 3 months, renewing each time your results meet the tier’s requirements.
- 6) May I refer other affiliates to the program?
Definitely! We will pay you a 10% commission on your referral commission plus a Referral Bonus.
- 7) How are bonuses granted?
Our Bonus system includes the following types of special rewards:
- Startup Bonus: you will receive a reward based on how soon you start promoting our offers. The countdown starts the date your application is approved (not the date of first conversion or first click).
- Referral Bonus: on top of regular 10% commission from the earnings of affiliates that you refer to our affiliate program, you will receive an extra $200 reward each time new affiliates make first $1000 in their payouts. You will be able to keep track of earnings of each affiliate, thus always knowing when the bonus is due.
- Achievement Bonus: we run website-wide promo campaigns to boost sales when customer purchasing intend is expected to be particularly high. As a matter of course your deep involvement is always welcome, so we will notify you about the upcoming promo and list the special rewards you may receive during the campaign.
- 8) How are rebills attributed?
Rebills are available for regular PPS offers (
Pay Per Sale) and start being assigned to your account after the 5th new sale. Rebills are attributed as long as the affiliate account is active, meaning as long as it generates at least 5 new sales per month.
Payment Terms & Methods
- 9) What are the general payment terms?
- New affiliates are eligible for receiving payouts as soon as they generate their first 5 sales. Each payout is a subject to a 2 weeks hold period. The minimum payout amount is $100.
- 11) How often are payments made?
- You are free to choose how often you would like to receive payments: weekly, monthly, bimonthly, quarterly etc. If you choose Wire Transfer, payment frequency starts with monthly.
- 11) What are your payout methods?
Affiliate commissions are paid via one of the following methods, according affiliate’s preference:
Our affiliate platform allows for payments to be made to your existing Payoneer Credit Card or wired through Payoneer Global Bank Transfer directly to your local bank account in local currency. If you do not currently hold an account with Payoneer, you may apply for it via our affiliate platform.
Rules & Restrictions
- 12) What rules should I keep in mind when launching campaigns?
Our rules are simple as that:
- Keep it real.
- Do not exaggerate and do not say mSpy can do what it obviously can’t (yet).
- When it doubt, consult your affiliate manager or Features page.
- 13) Are there any restrictions for PPC campaigns?
Is it forbidden to use TM-protected SEM bidding keywords: mspy, m spy, m-spy, myspy, my spy or my-spy. You must negative match these keywords in your paid search campaigns. Match type -
- 14) May I do SEO?
You are most welcome to! But keep in mind that:
- It should not be brand-oriented SEO, meaning that if you optimize your pages specifically for our brand keywords, you will actually derive from affiliate program instead of contributing to it. Which may lead to having your account suspended or lowering commission rate at best.
- Affiliates who use domain names containing TM-protected keywords will be banned from the program on sight.
- 15) Are there any Content terms?
- It is forbidden to post any information that does not correspond to the authentic data about the services and may affect mSpy’s reputation or be a reason for customer complaints. For example: ‘Limited time Offer!’, ‘Offer Expires Today’, ‘Free Service’, ’10 Days Return Policy – no questions asked!’ etc.
- When applicable, you should insert the following disclaimer to your website in footer, for instance:
Disclaimer: mSpy software is created for the purposes of parental control, monitoring employees’ devices (with prior explicit consent obtained) and other directly related reasons. No other usage of mSpy software is endorsed by mSpy. mSpy is not liable for the other ways of the software use, described on the sites other than mspy.com
- 16) Which traffic generation methods are forbidden?
The following tools and methods should not be present within your mSpy promotion arsenal:
- No automatic links. You agree not to utilize any link that is or can be initiated automatically without the user clicking on the link.
- None of the following: drive-by downloads, spam pop-ups, pop-unders and by no means any hacked links or hacked redirects.
- No Incentivized or Cashback traffic.
- 17) Do you accept Coupon websites?
As a general rule – we don’t. However, if you strongly believe that your coupon website may be contributing to our affiliate program, make sure to specify why in your affiliate application.
- 18) Is my site eligible?
We accept almost all types of websites, however we do not accept any sites which:
- Contain sexually explicit materials
- Contain hate/violent/offensive content
- Promote any types of discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or any other factors
- Promote illegal activities or otherwise violate any applicable laws, including those targeting WAREZ, CRACKING, and HACKING SITES, or SPAM.
Should your site violate these requirements, we leave a right to have your account suspended within 24 hours, without prior notification.
- 19) Do I have to provide after-sales support?
- Not at all. Starting from the moment any visitor lands on our site, we do all the hard work of converting them into sales, processing payments and fulfilling the order. We handle all the customer service and all the reporting.
- 20) Can I become a Reseller?
- As a reseller you can distribute a limited type of licenses. No white-label or custom login page option available – we are interested in promoting our own brand only.
- 21) I have another issue not covered in FAQ
- Our knowledgeable affiliate managers will be happy to help you with any assistance you request. Just email us at [email protected] or skype us.
mSpy has a great affiliate program for at least two reasons: its commission rate and it’s low refund rate. These two elements combined can make sure you enjoy a good income for the long run.
Claude, mSpy Super Affiliate
…it’s one of the hottest trends in technology today… it’s simply a matter of you taking action to get your own slice of the earnings pie.
Zac Johnson, Online Entrepreneur
My actual on-hand affiliate experience started with promoting mSpy – within a few months this part-time job outcashed my day job.
Björn, mSpy Nurtured Affiliate